Touring Plans

I love using touring plans -- i believe most of their estimated wait times are reasonable. probably except rides like FOP and what will be the new TS land - simply because there is not a good hx of wait times. It helps especially if you want to include shows. It is fun just to play around with it. If you have a trip planned and in your touring plans system they will email you if there are changes in park crowds and/or park hours.

It has the ADR finder/notifier so if you are looking at a particular restaurant and there is nothing you can sign up and get a text when a reservation opens up.

I thought that the room request feature through touring plans did not work for DVC reservations. I could have sworn that i read that. And from the results that i had on my last trip - I requested BWV high floor area towards swan and dolphin (and away from that creepy clown pool). I got the opposite -- first floor right facing the pool. They did accommodate and were able to change us.

IDK honestly.

Here now, booked Pop didn’t get what i requested (bedding) to point where we were switched over to AoA. All ended well:)

Well worth the money. have used it for several years. An easy renew each year. Love the crowd calendar and day planning. Never had any success with room request.
Have had great success with the ADR alerts.

I am new to all these online planners- how does Touring Plans compare to Kenny's Character Locator. Aside from the Character Locating part, does Kenny's do any of the services Touring Plans does or are they totally and completely different.

I have had great success using the touring plans. I would not go to the parks without one these days. The room finder worked great the first time we used it but the three times since then we haven't received rooms anywhere close to our request. Overall the subscription is more than worth the money, being able to see the room views, the reservation finder is amazing and the touring plans have always been spot on.

We subscribe and think it's well worth the it! I love the FP Availability chart and the up-to-the-minute info on lines. I also like that there's a section where I can enter what kind of food I'm looking for - say a churro, for instance. It will tell me at what shop or cart I can get churros throughout all four parks, how much it is and if it's part of the DDP. There's TONS of info available. And they send a newsletter full of interesting updates.

Technically, DVC members are not supposed to fax in requests and just add them through MS. DVC has said they toss all faxes in the trash.

Technically, DVC members are not supposed to fax in requests and just add them through MS. DVC has said they toss all faxes in the trash.
Hmmm. We have sent them several times and have had an exact room number request match once (coincidence?) and general matches several times. I do want to follow the rules however. Can you point me to written DVC policy on “no faxing?”

Hmmm. We have sent them several times and have had an exact room number request match once (coincidence?) and general matches several times. I do want to follow the rules however. Can you point me to written DVC policy on “no faxing?”
It was a message they sent out to members years ago.

Love the ADR finder and at least putting in my trip dates, it sends me emails when park hours change! Really saved me in February when we were planning to do a rope drop in Animal Kingdom one morning - it opened an hour earlier!

Just had the ADR finder come through yesterday with a BOG lunch for 7. I was able to book it while sitting in a meeting! Love it! We haven't actually tried a touring plan, but thinking about it for our upcoming trip with the grandkids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter