Touring Sea World

toefungus

Mouseketeer
I was thinking about going in the early afternoon and staying until park closing. Do crowds thin out as the day wares on? It is open until 10pm when we're going to be there. Should we get there early and stay all day until closing, or get there later and stay until closing. Also, how long will it take to see just about everything? Thanks!!

I'd personally recommend a full day. By getting there at opening you can ride Kraken & Journey to Atlantis a few times, and then set out to catch shows and walk-thru attractions.
Very nice park for strolling leisurely, and looove their gaming area. And it's so close to the Hospitality Center!
We've not seen the Firework show yet, but hear it's one of best. We'll catch it the 29th tho!!
Have a great time!
Jim

You really need a day and a half to cover SeaWorld. It's fairly spread out and there are 5 or 6 shows to cover. If possible I'd suggest making use of the 2nd day free they usually offer as it gives you the chance to cover the park in a leisurely fashion. IMHO you will just about scratch the surface spending half a day there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter