Tours or Information sessions on types of college programs offered?

wahmtexas

DIS Veteran
My daughter is in High School now but interested in learning about types of college programs available at WDW...do they offer tours or info sessions on site?

My daughter is in High School now but interested in learning about types of college programs available at WDW...do they offer tours or info sessions on site?
Not that I have ever seen. The amount of interest in this program is so high, I'm not sure Disney has to do anything to encourage. They used to recruit on college campuses but they no longer need to. Interest is at an all time high!

There's lots of videos online. Some are even on the official Disney Internships and Programs site, but far more are made by folks that have done the programs. There are also facebook groups, and this board, which have a lot of former program participants who are happy to answer questions.

There truly aren't 'types' of programs. You can apply to the DCP or a professional internship. The DCP isn't really a 'college' thing...you just have to be in college to participate. The vast majority of colleges no longer give any college credit when students do DCP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!