Tours

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done Marceline to MK or Wild Africa Trek? Both of these look interesting to me - wondered if there is experience. If you've done another tour and loved it please let me know! Wanting to include one on a trip later this year.

I have not done either of those personally, but I've had close friends say the Wild Africa Trek is amazing! It's definitely on my bucket list.

As for other tours- we did the Epcot Seas Aqua Tour where you can snorkel in the aquarium there. It was really cool! It was the first time we had ever snorkeled and it's a nice, controlled environment for anyone who maybe hasn't had a chance to try it in the open ocean before. All the sea life are very friendly and the guides are great.

We've done the Wild Africa Trek twice. We really enjoyed it both times. The CMs were very passionate about the animals. We had great views of the animals and learned quite a bit. We had the lunch and it was very good. Hope to do it again sometime!

During our trip in February, we did Marceline to Magic Kingdom, the magic behind out steam trains, and behind the seeds. We enjoyed all of them. I had previously done the keys to the kingdom about 10 years ago and felt Marceline was a lighter version of that,but we had a great guide that was very knowledgeable and passionate about the tour and material. All of the tours I have done have been worth the experience in my opinion.

Yes, I've done the Marceline to MK. It was over 5 yrs ago, my sister and I loved it. I've also done the Steam trains tour with my dad- great too.
I say GO FOR IT-choose and tour and enjoy!!

Check out YouTube Tim Trackers video on Marcelline to Magic Kingdom your. It’s a good one! He also has a bunch of really good resort tours posted on his channel and visits the parks regularly to check out what’s new and then posts videos.

My mom and I just did the ultimate night of adventures tour and we LOVED it! It was such a special treat. Highly recommend!

MTMK is outstanding and is less expensive than some of the other tours. It's especially recommended for HM fans. There are discounts available for AP/DVC/Visa.

Wild Africa Trek - two thumbs up! We loved this, the photos that are included in the price were great. The guides were very knowledgeable. Lunch was very tasty. I'd like to do it again.

I've done both last year. Absolutely amazing time on both of them. Our guides were fantastic. I would do both again.

If you can only do one, I'd pick Wild Africa Trek. I want everyone I know to take that one. The things you learn, the special views and rope bridges, professional from start to finish. Don't even bother taking your phone. Be in the moment! Pics are included and they'll take a pic of anything you ask them to. Lunch on the Savannah was a special experience.

MtoM- if you are a Haunted Mansion fan, the behind the scenes there is worth it for that alone!

We've done a number of tours but not the two you mentioned. We will be doing the Wild Africa Trek in May when we go and am so excited about it. We have enjoyed all the ones we have done in the past.

I enjoyed all of the tours I have taken, especially Backstage Magic Tour and the Savor the Savannah tour.

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the tours you are interested. Try both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter