• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towels Needed?

U

Unregistered

iS THERE ANY NEED TO PACK TOWELS FOR OUR FEBRUARY TRIP? I HAVE HEARD SOME PEOPLE SAY YES, OTHERS SAY NO, ANY THOUGHTS? THANKS

This is dependent on where you are staying. You can post on the Disney Resorts or Orlando Resorts board :)

. . . the pool? The room?

In every Disney resort that we've stayed, both room towels (of course.) and pool towels have been provided.

Now, with DVC members, clean room towels are provided every fourth day. If you have accomodations with a washer/dryer, you can wash as needed. If you're in a studio and don't have that option or prefer not to wash them, you can get "Towel Packs" as needed for $6.00 a day that gives you enough for the maximum number of occupants allowed in the room . . . for instance, in a studio, it's towels for 4 (I think I heard someone say they only give you two hand towels, but don't quote me on that because I don't remember it that way myself.). As for pool towels, they're at the pool.

Does that help? Off site, room towels will be provided, but pool towels will depend on the property. You can call the place you're staying to find out for sure.

Have fun in any case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter