Tower of Terror for DLP?

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
There have been many, many rumours about if/when the Tower of Terror would be built at DLP, specifically in the new Walt Disney Studios. There was even one notable event which got DLP fans excited when construction work started in the centre of the Studios... but only additional toilets were built! That sure got the fan-boys wetting their pants (if you excuse the pun)!

The latest news/rumours on this come from Andrea Monti across at Jim Hill's website. Andrea seems to be a sensible commentator on DLP affairs and Jim Hill has good Disney contacts, so let's hope that this is news and not wishful thinking. If Andrea is right, the new attraction would open in 2005. Nice...

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

It will be great if a ToT will be constructed, but personally I would of liked to of seen something new, not in any of the other Disney Parks, as we can ride ToT at MGM at WDW. However, I would like to see a Splash Mountain at The Disneyland Park, even though it is in other parks - it is just a 'required' ride IMO.

The link doesn't seem to be working, could you try another one??

Thanks!

Richard. :)

I agree Richard. I would much prefer to see unique rides in each of the Disney parks. Apparently Jay Rasulo, the new head of Disney Parks worldwide, has said that this is also his opinion, so perhaps there's hope yet!

Jim Hill's website is www.jimhillmedia.com

Regards

Rob

That's strange, Jim Hill's website seems to have gone down. The website address is correct, just no website is found. Try later perhaps? Jim's site is always an interesting Disney read.

Regards

Rob

Looks like the website is back up and running :)

Thanks for the link, It is seems to look like a great site.

I'd love to see Tower of Terror at the Studios, it's one of our fav. rides.
And I definately think that the Studios need more rides. We found it a little bare when we went last Oct.

Sue

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I agree with you Disney owl.The Studios is bare I visited in September and spent most of my time waiting for shows to start.The park has to many shows and not enough rides but with a TOT on the way things might start looking up.

And me personally I perfer clone attractions to new ones.

The Studios is bare

THAT is the understatement of the decade.

I was there last year and was truly shocked by what I saw. The place was devoid of any emotional triggers and was just pain depressing.

After a few hours of being there, I just HAD to leave - I was feeling like a sucker.

My visits to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey was a better experience than this sad place. What were they THINKING?!?!?!

for the record ... I have been to Disney's California Adventure and had a great time. DCA is 10 times better than WDSP.

The Studios Paris Park needs HELP and QUICK .,.. and Tower would be a slight improvement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter