Town Place Suites SeaWorld

lilypgirl

Mouseketeer
Any info good or bad? I read they offer a front of the line pass to guest. How does that work?

I have not stayed there but can speak to the Quick Queue pass as I have stayed at anther resort in the area who offered it. You have to request it at the Seaworld desk at the hotel for each day you would like it, you can request it up to 24 hours before so it is best to get it the day before instead of the morning of if have the chance. It gives you access to most of the rides, excluding Infinity falls. It works for each ride once per pass per day. They check off the box as you use it.

I have not stayed there but can speak to the Quick Queue pass as I have stayed at anther resort in the area who offered it. You have to request it at the Seaworld desk at the hotel for each day you would like it, you can request it up to 24 hours before so it is best to get it the day before instead of the morning of if have the chance. It gives you access to most of the rides, excluding Infinity falls. It works for each ride once per pass per day. They check off the box as you use it.
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter