Toy Story 4 Full Trailer (1 month!!)

"To infinity and my FOOT!" :rotfl: I was dead set against this at first but they have been progressively winning me over. I'm watching all the trailers while trying to stay spoiler-free. Ducky and Bunny are already worth the price of admission for me, I want to see more of Gabby Gabby and her "boys," Forky is actually not annoying me, and I'm liking what we've seen of Duke ("Let's Caboom!"). They still have plenty of room to mess this up, but I'm actually feeling pretty good about it at the moment.

Question...
My 2 year old and I will have a day and a half at WDW while we wait for the rest of our family to drive in and I’m looking for things for us to do while we wait. Will Toy Story 4 still be playing in theaters by August 9/10?

I want to see this, but Tom Hanks said it has a really really sad ending. :( i'm worried, it'll be as sad as "A Star is Born" where I totally completely lost it, and had to run out of the theater.

Here's hoping that the duck and bunny are not over-used in this film. That clip was pretty tough to make it through. Brutal.

Last edited:
I want to see this, but Tom Hanks said it has a really really sad ending. :( i'm worried, it'll be as sad as "A Star is Born" where I totally completely lost it, and had to run out of the theater.

Aaargh! I do not want this to be sad! Make me cry, fine. But the end has to leave me satisfied and wanting to see the movie again, even if it's bittersweet ("So long, pardner."). I still feel like this is going to be the most extreme love it/hate it movie experience of my life.

Well, I've watched several (non-spoiler) reviews and am calming down. Practically everyone is starting off with "I thought this was a terrible idea until I saw the movie and it's great," (so they're starting from the same point I am), plus I'm getting the vibe that, however it ends, they're going to convince us it was the right way to go. Added to that, it sounds like I'm going to love all the new characters I want and expect to love. Now to just get through the week...

There's no way that the critics' kids found the Aladdin swag half as coll as the Aladdin swag.

Guess my point is that I usually don't see a particular movie based strictly on critics reviews, however, a 100% score does say something about the general consensus - especially when that figure is based on over 90 reviews - and I don't think it's because Disney is giving them gifts - didn't seem to help "Dumbo", "Mary Poppins" , or "Aladdin"

Guess my point is that I usually don't see a particular movie based strictly on critics reviews, however, a 100% score does say something about the general consensus - especially when that figure is based on over 90 reviews - and I don't think it's because Disney is giving them gifts - didn't seem to help "Dumbo", "Mary Poppins" , or "Aladdin"
So you're comparing the Toy Story series to those three live-action clunkers? Got it.

So you're comparing the Toy Story series to those three live-action clunkers? Got it.

Not at all - my point is that I don't think that TS4 is receiving great critical reviews due to the fact that Disney provides the critics with gifts, which you insinuated in one of your posts - that is all I'm saying , and this will be my last post on the topic- I don't read the disboards to argue -

Not at all - my point is that I don't think that TS4 is receiving great critical reviews due to the fact that Disney provides the critics with gifts, which you insinuated in one of your posts - that is all I'm saying , and this will be my last post on the topic- I don't read the disboards to argue -
Oh trust me, I'm not saying this doesn't have potential to be a solid film. I'm just always a bit wary of critics' ratings. I'm sure audiences will love this one too. Just waiting for the "critics and audiences agree..." reviews.

Well, I saw it tonight. I am going to erase it from my mind. For me, the series ended in a sad, but very poignant way with TS3. I did not like it at all, and felt it lacked the charm of the other 3. I will be curious as to what others think. (Maybe it just wasn't a good day for me?)

I just saw it and thought it was pretty good. It moved slowly in a few spots but overall I would recommend it especially if you are already a fan of the series. Out of the series I think it was third best (The original first, the third one second).

Not sad in a tragic way but changes in the way characters see the world and where a couple end up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!