Toy Story Attractions

leebee

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to plan our park days as my FP+ window opens on Saturday. Any guesses as to the ease of getting TSMM as a 4th FP? We are going to try for Slinky Dog as our first Tier 1, but we also want to ride TSMM. I am hoping with the popularity of the new SDD and AS2 and the opening of the 3rd track at TSMM that we'll be able to snag TSMM after our other FPs are used up (hopefully by 1pm). Any opinions/guesses on the feasibility of this?

Last edited:
I'm trying to plan our park days as my FP+ window opens on Saturday. Any guesses as to the ease of getting TSMM as a 4th FP? We are going to try for Slinky Dog as our first Tier 1, but we also want to ride TSMM. I am hoping with the popularity of the new SDD and A.S.S. ( such a nice abbreviation!) and the opening of the 3rd track at TSMM that we'll be able to snag TSMM after our other FPs are used up (hopefully by 1pm). Any opinions/guesses on the feasibility of this?
It's kind of hard to tell right now since no one has had actual experience with that yet. I know that if you aren't able to get a 4th FP for TSMM going right at park close is a good strategy. We got in line right as they were closing it off and had maybe a 5 minute wait. I've heard that Slinky has been a pretty easy FP to get, though.

I would definitely get the first FP+ for Slinky Dog. As I am checking availability when I am going at the end of July, SD has no availability, AS2 has decent availability, and almost every time slot for TSMM is still available. We won't know exact wait times for 10 more days but, by the looks of it, SD is going to have insane lines. I would just keep checking the app the day you are in HS to see what comes up as a 4th FP+. You never know, you might get lucky!

Won't know until the land opens. I'd imagine TSMM will be easier to get as a 4th FP vs the other TSL rides, but I also imagine not much availability will be for it. So you might get one but it might be for much later in the day. But we'll have to see

I'm doing 2 MGM days in August. I got FPs for SDD and AS2. No guarantees that you will get TSMM as a 4th, but its far more likely than either of the new rides.

We didn't get SDD but did get TSMM for 8am. My plan is to leave the BC as early as we can for the 7am opening and hope for the best and arrive at SDD with a less then hour wait.

My window just opened this morning and I was able to grab SD (albeit a 7pm ride time, but hey we'll take it). I was actually surprised that I was able to get it since I went for our AK day first to grab FOP THEN I came back for HS day and was still able to get it. Fingers crossed for you since your window opens on a weekend where so many people will already be online doing the exact same thing you're trying to do.

My window just opened this morning and I was able to grab SD (albeit a 7pm ride time, but hey we'll take it). I was actually surprised that I was able to get it since I went for our AK day first to grab FOP THEN I came back for HS day and was still able to get it. Fingers crossed for you since your window opens on a weekend where so many people will already be online doing the exact same thing you're trying to do.

I did FoP at 60+3 and there was only afternoon and evening times. The next day (60+2), there was nothing left (I wanted to move the time a little). I did AS2 at 60+4 and SDD at 60+6 and had plenty of available times. Just checked for 60+0 and they have AS2 and TSMM, but no SDD availability.

I did FoP at 60+3 and there was only afternoon and evening times. The next day (60+2), there was nothing left (I wanted to move the time a little). I did AS2 at 60+4 and SDD at 60+6 and had plenty of available times. Just checked for 60+0 and they have AS2 and TSMM, but no SDD availability.

I've been here at work trying to see if a can our 3rd FP+ and the system is completely down. I'll continue to try back but I'm not gonna sweat it to much since the FP+ gods were smiling down on me this morning. I'm gonna be grateful, relax and look forward to our 10 days of Disney magic!

I know it's been said on a thread somewhere but I am lazy. What are the tiers for the new rides? I am guessing that tier one (can only get one of these) for DS will be RnR, SD, TSMM, and AS2. Would that be right? Our window opens July 24th so I have time and am still crossing fingers for an e-mail for AP's to a party in September but am just trying to map some things out in advance.

I know it's been said on a thread somewhere but I am lazy. What are the tiers for the new rides? I am guessing that tier one (can only get one of these) for DS will be RnR, SD, TSMM, and AS2. Would that be right? Our window opens July 24th so I have time and am still crossing fingers for an e-mail for AP's to a party in September but am just trying to map some things out in advance.

The TSL rides are all tier 1...all others are tier 2.

The TSL rides are all tier 1...all others are tier 2.

Is this a change? for some reason I seem to remember in the past that I could not get RnR and TSMM on the same day because they were the two tier one's. My HS day always was RnR, ToT and Star Wars because I had to choose between TSMM and RnR.

Nevermind, I just went to MDE and looked out 30 days which because we have AP's I can see FP+ I can see. SD and AS2 are not available but I can get TSMM for 8:30, 10:45 or 11:45 and still get both RnR and ToT so I guess they did move RnR down.

Is this a change? for some reason I seem to remember in the past that I could not get RnR and TSMM on the same day because they were the two tier one's. My HS day always was RnR, ToT and Star Wars because I had to choose between TSMM and RnR.

It is a change starting 6/30 when TSL opens.

Nevermind, I just went to MDE and looked out 30 days which because we have AP's I can see FP+ I can see. SD and AS2 are not available but I can get TSMM for 8:30, 10:45 or 11:45 and still get both RnR and ToT so I guess they did move RnR down.

The FP FAQ is updated regularly with changes such as this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!