Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Folks, there is no conspiracy or mystery clue here
They simply have a piss poor database system and they don't adequately capture the email addresses of all AP holders. It really is nothing more complicated than that

Do you all get Mickey Monitors in the mail? Renewal notices? Magnets? We don't. Even the 3 different AP holders that live here. This is no different
Thanks AngiTN - once again the voice of REASON in a Cacaphony of Conspiracy!

For those who receive regular AP emails, how often do you receive them?
I’ve only received 2 Email from AP - one for Pandora Preview (had a ressie already) and this latest one for TSL (no ressie). Both times - Email came way after I read about the events on The Dis!

I’ve only received 2 Email from AP - one for Pandora Preview (had a ressie already) and this latest one for TSL (no ressie). Both times - Email came way after I read about the events on The Dis!

This is my third year with APs and my experience has been similar.

Thanks for the reply.

I never receive any, though CMs have tried to correct the situation a number of times.

Thanks to those who update this thread, I'll hopefully be able to register, unlike other AP events and promos.

I am tossing around the idea of moving my trip from September to either October or November based on current airfare, but I really am hoping to attend this event - I wish we at least knew when the dates were being announced so I could debate whether timing would even work out. For some reason this trip is stressing me out way more than the last 4 I planned for me and DH

It would be great if they would release the dates before those of us with September trips have to do our FP selections.
And those of us WITHOUT a trip planned could book some! I’m DVC - other than SS and OKW 1BR - Sept is pretty much all booked up...so I grabbed what I could and now hoping one of the events will be scheduled for the first week of Sept...

I wish they'd announce the dates already!
Now that they released that special booking package with access to TSL early in September I hope the AP access follows soon. I have my notes for our trip and every night we have Epcot I have or TSL - only one night (MNNSHP) can't be moved and with my luck that will be the option -

Now that they released that special booking package with access to TSL early in September I hope the AP access follows soon. I have my notes for our trip and every night we have Epcot I have or TSL - only one night (MNNSHP) can't be moved and with my luck that will be the option -
I am there for a very short two and a half day trip, so I'm not expecting any of the dates to fall within that time, but I can still hope. :p

Feel free to give me a raspberry. I'm attending one of the dress
rehearsals this afternoon, as a guest, and that never happens. I've already done SDD twice, not as a guest, so I'm mainly going for the rest of the stuff.
No, not at all. I'm very happy for anyone that gets to go. Only giving the PP a virtual raspberry for getting my hopes up by sending out an alert of a new post to this thread today. Made me think that an announcement had gone out. Now I'll figure all new posts will be in relation to that one. So you are off the hook. Enjoy your time. We'll be there a week from tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!