Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

You know what’s going to happen... right... this thing is going to drop when several of us are otherwise distracted at WDW for 7/4! :rotfl:

You bite your tongue!

I hadn't even thought of that.

I did think that it was especially cruel of them to announce it and then crickets

I hope so! :D

That would make sense .... timing wise it would entice me to book on property, start booking ADR and be ready to book FP+ 60 days out just after. If they don't give the buffer of 60 days I might as well stay offsite .... and since I will bet bookings are down after two years in a row of hurricanes .... putting the AP Post-View during that time made perfect sense. Could be evil genius at work!

Just a reminder to keep your expectations regarding TSL where they should be. The land is cute and fun, but it's no Pandora and it will not blow you away. We all know what TSMM is. SDD is a fun coaster, but it won't thrill you. And Swirling Saucers is very, very kid friendly attraction.

Just a reminder to keep your expectations regarding TSL where they should be. The land is cute and fun, but it's no Pandora and it will not blow you away. We all know what TSMM is. SDD is a fun coaster, but it won't thrill you. And Swirling Saucers is very, very kid friendly attraction.
For me - as a ride ‘wimp’ TSL gives me 3X the rides as Pandora (I don’t do FOP) so I’m super excited...TSMM is my favorite.

I'll be at Disney this Wednesday and Thursday..If a CM wants to, feel free to throw a potato sack over my wife and I's heads and bring us into TSL

Thanks in advance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was never excited about copycat carnival rides, still not excited and know that no trips will be planned around it for me ............. but the kids ..... and the lines will be so long ..... and the Tier 1 system ...... will create a demand. So while I have no high expectations, I know I have to go for DS and do them all, so an AP Post-View would be nice. He's already asking every - single - day ................... "Toy Story, Two Rides" .....

This wait is killing me and my attempts to plan my FP - I book Tuesday morning and I can't pin down my TSL/DHS because I keep making a note that I could possibly get to it a different am/pm - and current park hours are only until 830 which isn't "dark" for SDD at night either - Only thing that helps is I will have 4 nights where I can walk to DHS hopefully that helps.

This wait is killing me and my attempts to plan my FP - I book Tuesday morning and I can't pin down my TSL/DHS because I keep making a note that I could possibly get to it a different am/pm - and current park hours are only until 830 which isn't "dark" for SDD at night either - Only thing that helps is I will have 4 nights where I can walk to DHS hopefully that helps.
Sunset in Orlando in early September is between 7:30 and 7:40 pm, so should be mostly dark for a SDD ride very close to park closing.

But yeah, wish we knew when these events will be. I had to select my FPs this past Monday. If an event ends up being held while we are there, we'll just have to switch things up for whatever our plans might have been (as long as it's not Labor Day Monday...we have a Halloween party that night).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter