Toy Story Land FP question

Guess all speculation has been ended, FP bookings for CL guests show TSL rides are Tier 1. Everything else Tier 2.

So even BaBL and F! moved down to Tier 2? I thought only RnRC was moving down. Surprised they would move F! as it might hurt package sales.

So even BaBL and F! moved down to Tier 2? I thought only RnRC was moving down. Surprised they would move F! as it might hurt package sales.
No, according to the CL bookings, only TSL rides are Tier 1. Nothing else.

I don't think Tier level affects the sales for the package at AK and RoL so I doubt they are worried about it at HS either.

3. HS will do away with the tier system.

I HOPE they do away with the tier system or at least put 1 Toy Story ride in tier 2.
Maybe they will once SWGE opens up (and Railway). That is NINE ride attractions, plus 6 shows, plus Fantasmic. That is a lot more to choose from than it every had. Though the high demand for just Star Wars may make it so they just do a Pandora thing. Those two rides as Tier 1 and everything else Tier 2.

Guess all speculation has been ended, FP bookings for CL guests show TSL rides are Tier 1. Everything else Tier 2.

That is not shocking, but disappointing to have TSMM lumped in with two brand new rides. That will stink for those just wanting to go to DHS just for TSL. (Which, in my opinion, is Disney's whole point for tiering it this way .. to "force" you to stay in the park all day or "force" you to come back another day). Does tiering really help the guest experience? Does it make those "desired" fast passes readily available for those making reservations at Day 30? Doubtful.

What would be the downside if a guest (at 60 days) booked all three Toy Story rides? They are coming to the park for that new land .. they hit those rides in the morning, maybe hit some other rides (and wait in line) for them and they have a fun day experiencing the new land. Isn't that the point of staying onsite? To get that 60-day head start?

That would be great! I just do not want to have to use 3 days of FP+ at HS.

Maybe they will once SWGE opens up (and Railway). That is NINE ride attractions, plus 6 shows, plus Fantasmic. That is a lot more to choose from than it every had. Though the high demand for just Star Wars may make it so they just do a Pandora thing. Those two rides as Tier 1 and everything else Tier 2.

That is not shocking, but disappointing to have TSMM lumped in with two brand new rides. That will stink for those just wanting to go to DHS just for TSL. (Which, in my opinion, is Disney's whole point for tiering it this way .. to "force" you to stay in the park all day or "force" you to come back another day). Does tiering really help the guest experience? Does it make those "desired" fast passes readily available for those making reservations at Day 30? Doubtful.

What would be the downside if a guest (at 60 days) booked all three Toy Story rides? They are coming to the park for that new land .. they hit those rides in the morning, maybe hit some other rides (and wait in line) for them and they have a fun day experiencing the new land. Isn't that the point of staying onsite? To get that 60-day head start?

I have no problem with them making the 2 new rides Tier 1. You can do 2 half days with minimal repetition once TSL opens. But, 3 days would mean repeating a lot of stuff or Park Hopping, which I try to avoid since I can't make FPs in advance for more than 1 park/day. I was really hoping they would make TSMM Tier 2.

I have no problem with them making the 2 new rides Tier 1. You can do 2 half days with minimal repetition once TSL opens. But, 3 days would mean repeating a lot of stuff or Park Hopping, which I try to avoid since I can't make FPs in advance for more than 1 park/day. I was really hoping they would make TSMM Tier 2.
Ya .. TSMM being Tier 1 is disappointing, but if they are going to have tiers, they need to have a non-height requirement ride in Tier 1.

I'm excited by the change of RnR to Tier 2. If I was visiting without the kids, it would be great to try out the Slinky Dog coaster and then do RnR and ToT together. It does make it trickier for families that want to do Slinky Dog and TSM, but I expect the TSM lines to drop after the initial rush. That will be the Rope Drop destination for people with Slinky Dog FPs.

I'm excited by the change of RnR to Tier 2. If I was visiting without the kids, it would be great to try out the Slinky Dog coaster and then do RnR and ToT together. It does make it trickier for families that want to do Slinky Dog and TSM, but I expect the TSM lines to drop after the initial rush. That will be the Rope Drop destination for people with Slinky Dog FPs.

having the third track really has helped with wait times for TSMM (also for chances of getting it as a bonus FP) ... so I could see it being try to get the FP for slinky dog, rope drop AS2 and then ride TSMM whenever or try to get the 4th FP for it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter