Toy Story Land - offical opening June 30th.

We will be there May 27 - June 1. I guess we are missing out! Was even hoping for AP or DVC days but we'll probably be too early. Maybe a quick trip in July will be necessary!

We are there 6/25-6/29 so there is hope for a DVC preview! Crossing my fingers and if not, guess I will go check it out during Christmas.

With June 30 being on a Saturday (more crowded), I think it would be a good idea to have a soft opening (or whatever it's called for test runs) earlier in the week to work out the kinks. I went to WDW after the Frozen ride had already opened for a few weeks (can't remember the exact timing), but it had to be shut down for better parts of the two days I was at Epcot because of what they called "technical difficulty." It was very frustrating to be waiting in fairly long lines only to find out it wasn't operational.

LAX

Its our first DVC stay! We just got our points and literally booked the first week I could piece together a trip! Split stay b/w SSR, BLT and AKL (Kidani Savanna). How about you guys?
We are staying at Kidani! Our first time staying there.

We are in BWV June 16-23. Hoping for some preview magic too! Pixie Dust for all!!!pixiedust:

Have a tentative trip in May (southwest credit, haven’t bought airfare yet).

We may actually skip the May trip, lose our $90pp SW credit, and save our points for November!!

Yeah, we are going down on June 22nd till the 25th, so I'm not holding my breath that they will do a soft opening for AP or DVC owners until the 28th at the earliest.

Just leaves one more thing to do in February 2019.

Most had guessed it’d be open by Memorial Day. Since it’s later this time ‘round, would bet the house that once again the soft openings will start mid-month.

I had wondered if many would postpone/reschedule their annual DVC visits, could be nice opportunity for those still looking for reservations mid May to June.

Excited to hear. We won’t be there till early August, so we definitely will be looking forward to checking out TSL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter