Toy Story Mania Game for Iphone/Itouch

KSDisneyDad

DIS Veteran
I tried searching for this, but didn't see any threads on it specifically.

Has anyone purchased this game and if so, do you think it's worth the $4.99?

TIA!

I have it and it is really neat! Also, if you go to the ride, you can activate it to give you a special wallpaper only available if you are on the ride...it knows if you are there or not! Looking forward to getting mine in 20 days! Lots of games on it and you unlock as you go.

Beats any other game app I have, hands down! Well worth the $4.99. Love it!!! Can't wait to use it in line at WDW in a couple of weeks.

I have it - this is the most I've ever spent on an app and it was well worth it! :thumbsup2

I have it too and it is really fun to play!!

I bought it and think it's a fun, well put together little game. It was sometimes a bit slow loading each game on my ipod touch, but seems faster on the iphone 3gs.

I PM'd you a link to my full review with quite a few screenshots

I have it, I love it, I play it a LOT.

I played it obsessively until I mastered all the levels on all the games.

The only complaint I have is that once I did that, and unlocked all the games, and bought all the "prizes" (that help score enough points to get all the levels, plus a new background for each of the games) - and there aren't that many of them - the prize points just keep adding up with nothing to buy them with. So when you complete the first stage of each level & it runs through all the points, it takes a while (I'm over 3,000). I wish it wouldn't do that - or have more "prizes" to buy - even if they just sit in a box somewhere and you never see them.

It's still fun to play - and I like getting better at the hard games and getting better scores. It's just once you make it all the way through all 5, there's nothing else (besides score) to shoot for.

Still, VERY MUCH worth the money!

And I still haven't figured out where/what one of the prizes in the dart/balloon toss is, or why the prize in the shooting gallery is (shooting at the rolling 100 target) is such a great thing...

I PM'd you a link to my full review with quite a few screenshots

Very funny sig pic BTW! Thanks for the link to your review.

Thanks everyone else for their reviews as well.

I think I'll buy this, even if it the most expensive App I've purchased. It looks like it came out the exact day we were at DHS, but I don't check out the App store that often.

My 7 year old will want to play our iphone all the time now. :thumbsup2

The kids really want the Wii version too, but that will have to wait until Christmas.

I'm going to move this over ot the theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter