Toy Story Mania

Aimee_Jane83

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone knew if Toy Storia Mania would be down during the renovations in DCA or if it was going to remain open? I really haven't heard much about it.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if Toy Storia Mania would be down during the renovations in DCA or if it was going to remain open? I really haven't heard much about it.
It's open with drapes/tarps covering the view to construction areas.
I haven't heard that it will be closed during the project.

I would suggest it may not be the first ride you rush too as a couple of days we went it did not open at park opening but an hour later.

Thanks everyone! I've been telling my step daughter all about this ride as I have been on it before. I was just concerned that it maybe closed when we go as it's her first time to Disneyland. I am glad to hear that there is potential that it may still be open. It's definitely not a ride I would rush to first thing, but it is one that I know she would absolutely love when she gets there. :)

Friday morning DCA had an 8am opening (7am EMH), and Toy Story Mania opened at 9:30 to give construction proceedings some extra time. Everything is clearly marked to direct you to the ride entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter