Toy Story Sneak Peak?

Jlyons72

Earning My Ears
Do you think Disney they will do a sneak preview of Toy Story for passholders sometime before blackout dates for silver passholders? Keeping my fingers crossed!!

There's rumors but no one knows yet. Talk in the toy story thread about it. If they do it'll likely be end of May or early June.

Do you think Disney they will do a sneak preview of Toy Story for passholders sometime before blackout dates for silver passholders? Keeping my fingers crossed!!

I doubt previews will be before the blackout date. I expect them to start after June 12th

We are planning a 2 week trip in June. How early will AP holders get to schedule the sneak peak?

We are planning a 2 week trip in June. How early will AP holders get to schedule the sneak peak?

It's not guaranteed that there will be one. Won't know until closer. If I recall Pandora correctly then we heard about the AP/DVC previews about a month before the previews actually happened

It's not guaranteed that there will be one. Won't know until closer. If I recall Pandora correctly then we heard about the AP/DVC previews about a month before the previews actually happened

March 24th for AP. I believe DVC was the same day but I wasn't a member at the time. Previews started May 13th.

Just looked and my Passholder day was on May 20th I believe. So if they follow around the same timeline, assuming they do AP/DVC previews... Then we should expect a sign up day sometime in mid May and then previews say sometime around June 10th-23rd

Just looked and my Passholder day was on May 20th I believe. So if they follow around the same timeline, assuming they do AP/DVC previews... Then we should expect a sign up day sometime in mid May and then previews say sometime around June 10th-23rd
Our APs expire on June 11. I am not hopeful, but if we did get the opportunity to do a preview before then, I would be thrilled. After this summer, we aren't planning to go back until 2020 or 2021. :worried: So if we don't see it this June, it'll be a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter