toys for little ones

jdsm

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestons for small toys to take for 3, 4 and 6 yr. olds for the hotel. The things I packed last time did NOT do the trick! After the first day, they were tired of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

i always bring their old faithful favorites plus a few small new ones to break out in emergencies!

Any kind of Beanie Baby works great! I also pack crayons, stickers, paper, and coloring books.

I made a little road/city mat out of fabric. I got the pieces at walmart. The roads and places to "drive" were already printed on the piece of fabric. There was a city scene and a shopping mall. Since it is fabric it folds very small, then I take several hot wheels cars to drive around. Any fabric store should have the printed top piece and it is very easy to sew the bottom piece on.:)

1. Deck of cards (even the 3 year old can play Go Fish or War, or you can use them for a Memory-Type game
2. Gameboy or other electronic game
3. Magna-doodle
4. Crayons / markers and paper or a notebook to draw in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter