TR w/4000+ Pics/Disney on Ice w/184 Pics!!

Thank goodness I was so thorough on these reports.....these might be the only copies of pictures I have left!!!! Hubby crashed out our computer because we had a virus that took over & we moved everything to our e-drive but when he got all done.......the computer can't find the e-drive!!! :scared1: I have thousands & thousands of pictures on the e-drive from the last 5 years........most were ONLY on the drive.....no back-ups since our CD burner was freezing up due to the stupid virus!! We're praying that when we take the computer in somewhere that they will be able to recover these priceless photos!! :sad2:

Thank goodness I was so thorough on these reports.....these might be the only copies of pictures I have left!!!! Hubby crashed out our computer because we had a virus that took over & we moved everything to our e-drive but when he got all done.......the computer can't find the e-drive!!! :scared1: I have thousands & thousands of pictures on the e-drive from the last 5 years........most were ONLY on the drive.....no back-ups since our CD burner was freezing up due to the stupid virus!! We're praying that when we take the computer in somewhere that they will be able to recover these priceless photos!! :sad2:

I am sure that if you find the right computer person they should be able to find the pictures. :hug:

Didn't you post them all on photobucket too?

I am sure that if you find the right computer person they should be able to find the pictures. :hug:

Didn't you post them all on photobucket too?

The ones from the trip but not all the kid pics......very depressing just thinking about it......now to get some money together to take the computer in.

The ones from the trip but not all the kid pics......very depressing just thinking about it......now to get some money together to take the computer in.

Oh gosh I honestly hadn't thought of that. For this reason I hate digital cameras. I am heart broken for you.:hug:

Diznee Luver thanks so much for posting such a comprehensive trip report. It was by far the best trip report I have read so far and I absolutely love all the photos! Just fantastic and I can't wait to read your next one! :goodvibes :yay: :banana:

Diznee Luver thanks so much for posting such a comprehensive trip report. It was by far the best trip report I have read so far and I absolutely love all the photos! Just fantastic and I can't wait to read your next one! :goodvibes :yay: :banana:

Thank You Soooooo Much!!! :worship: I'm glad you liked it!! I've started a PTR & the link is below.....I'm going back solo for an all girls trip!! Hopefully you'll check that one out!!! :hug:

Thank You Soooooo Much!!! :worship: I'm glad you liked it!! I've started a PTR & the link is below.....I'm going back solo for an all girls trip!! Hopefully you'll check that one out!!! :hug:

I have just started reading your next pre-trip report. I am looking forward to going on the girl's trip one year, but coming from Australia it may be a few years away. DD will be 18 in 4 and a bit year's time and if the girl's only trips are still going then it would be a great thing to do together! Have fun! :goodvibes

I have just started reading your next pre-trip report. I am looking forward to going on the girl's trip one year, but coming from Australia it may be a few years away. DD will be 18 in 4 and a bit year's time and if the girl's only trips are still going then it would be a great thing to do together! Have fun! :goodvibes

That would be awesome if you could join in one of these years!!! They usually go in the spring time & this is the 4th year & it's still going strong. We have a gal that has joined us from Switzerland......so having one from Australia would be very cool.........the DIS girls go global!!! :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, this thread is over 60,000 views!!!! Thank you :worship: Thank you for stopping by & taking a look!!!

Please feel free to say hello!!! :flower3:

I'm really blown away from the amount of views!!! For those interested, I've started a PTR for my March 3 trip with the DIS Divas. The thread is listed below in my signature or you can look for "Becoming an Official Dis Diva". Thanx!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter