Tracking DDP credits when we have two rooms and one MDE account

itslvg3

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I was just curious about how my family can track all of our credits in the MDE app while at the parks next week. We have 2 rooms (all under the same MDE account) but when I look at the account and our room details only my room (I'm the main MDE account holder has info about the dining plan (which still says credits will show when we check in).

My question is will both rooms' credits show on my MDE account? ....or just the room under my name which makes the tracking a little more complicated as we have 8 people (all on the DDP) sharing the two rooms (as far as I calculated for 9 nights for all 8 people it would be 72 Table service/ 72 Quick Service/ 144 Snacks and I would hate to only be able to track half of that on the MDE app).

Have never done the DDP before so figured I'd ask here if anyone could answer. Thanks for your help as always!!

I have the same situation- we did two rooms but all on my account. Looking at mde, I do have both rooms on my account. I linked them at some point (putting in confirmation number). Each one linked separately. And I have all the people listed as friends/family.

ETA- Looking more, I found the link where it says check back when you have checked in and under the second room it does not have that. I was going to set up an mde account anyway so that they can use their phone as a key. I’ll iust keep their login on my phone as well. ;)

Last edited:

We always have two rooms and I have yet to find a way to see both rooms credits on one account. I would honestly get a second account in the name of one of the people in the other room both for tracking and for mobile ordering(you don't get to choose what dining plan to use). The remaining type of credits do print out on every receipt(buy a snack, there will be a running total on the bottom of the receipt). Also be advised, the credits from both rooms will not pool together. This means you need two checks at TS places, have to do two orders at QS, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter