Trade Offered - YOUR Aulani for MY Grand Floridian

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanni2231

Earning My Ears
I am organizing a family vacation to Aulani next Summer, June 2020. I am looking for someone that is interested or organizing a Orlando trip and would like to stay at the Grand Floridian. My thoughts, we can help each other by swapping points, allowing us both 11 month window access to booking each of our home resorts. I am planning June 2020, so would want to finalize the details over the next few months in order to be ready for the 11 month window.

If your interested in swapping or have Aulani points that your not planning to use, please reach out to me and maybe we can work something out. You can book a Orlando trip at the VGF for anytime after August 2019. Swapping your current points for my future points can be an option as well if you are thinking Orlando in the future. My use year is August with over 600 points.

This deal is for a trade of your points for either a reservation at Aulani or Aulani points transferred to me. In place of it, i will make a reservation at VGF for you or transfer you VGF points. This is a NO cash deal.

Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you. You can PM me to discuss further.
John

Last edited:
I currently have:

in my August 2020 use year - 496 VGF points & 25 AKL - these points can be used for a stay anytime after August 2019. (Potentially another 276 Points on top of the 496.)
in my August 2021 use year - 610 VGF points & 25 AKL- the points can be used for a stay anytime after August 2020.

I am looking for 7 nights at Aulani in:

1 Bedroom Ocean View - 350 Aulani Points
or
2 Bedroom Oceanview - 483 Aulani Points
or
3 Bedroom Oceanview/ STD view - 938 or 721 Aulani Points

I may adjust an Orlando June 2019 trip which would add more points to the 496, so i believe i have enough for any of these stays rooms in my August 2020 use year, except for the 3 Bedroom Oceanview... You would have want future points from 2021 as well to make up the difference. 2 bedroom oceanview is my first choice as i know i have enough points in same use year to do trade.

Thank you.

Narrowing down my choice to a 2 Bedroom in Aulani with an Oceanview... 7 Nights = 483 Points

Can you cover all 7 nights or just a couple of nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!