Trader Sams?

Trader Sam's is open, Tangaroa Terrace is closed. This did impact the food menu for TS, but it's still open as far as I know.

Any tips or advice for a first time visit to Sam's ETB? I've been to the Grog Grotto and am curious of the differences. I'm traveling solo to DLR on a Thursday-Monday trip the end of this month. Are weekends or certain times of the day busier? I'm most concerned about long wait times to get seated and availability of mugs.

Any tips or advice for a first time visit to Sam's ETB? I've been to the Grog Grotto and am curious of the differences. I'm traveling solo to DLR on a Thursday-Monday trip the end of this month. Are weekends or certain times of the day busier? I'm most concerned about long wait times to get seated and availability of mugs.
I did ETB solo, walked right in, but took maybe 5 minutes before a spot opened up at the bar, I didn't want to take whole table to myself. May eye contact with the Skippers as you wait, they can let you know when somebody is getting ready to go so you can make your move.

Mug availability varies to fast that what is in our out today may not be the same as a couple of weeks from today. If they release the Halloween mug you might be able to score one, but hard to say today.

So because the terrace is closed they have to change the whole menu? Was looking forward to eating here end of November. Guess I’ll pass

So because the terrace is closed they have to change the whole menu? Was looking forward to eating here end of November. Guess I’ll pass
Yes, the two spots share a kitchen so during the terrace refurb trader sam’s has the limited menu since they are using a further away kitchen to prepare food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter