Trading into Vero Beach

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
We would be traveling at somewhere from mid October to the first week in November, how hard is it to trade into VB? We would be using our Marriott timeshare. We have 3 to pick from so I am not sure at this time which one we will be using.

Thanks!

I can't address the 'trading in' issue(s)...but I can say that not including Halloween (if it falls on a weekend), VB is not generally that busy within that timeframe.

HTH :)

Right now I see two units sitting in II:
  • Oct 20 2007 - Oct 27 2007, 1BR unit
  • Oct 27 2007 - Nov 03 2007, studio unit
Edited to add: two weeks matching your timeframe ... as offered to my non-DVC exchange property

thanks! I need to get my dad to sign up so that he can check intervals website for availability.

Late August through mid Dec is pretty easy other than possibly thanksgiving. I look every day and have seen a ton of units. The main trouble is many of those are not 2 BR though some are and many of the units available for this year are already gone. If you want something put in an ongoing request.

It's interesting that under the old exchange system II usually got about 3 VB units per year and now they are everywhere for more than half the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter