Trading Spaces

I loved that show and hope the new version is good too. I remember one, either bed or bath, that they glued Moss all over a wall. Yuck, the smell and dust would just kill me, fake or not.

Was there a redhead on the show? I can’t remember the designer who I usually liked. I’m much less interested in knick knacks and dust collectors so it’ll be fun to watch and hope to see more simple, peaceful spaces.

I loved that show and hope the new version is good too. I remember one, either bed or bath, that they glued Moss all over a wall. Yuck, the smell and dust would just kill me, fake or not.

Was there a redhead on the show? I can’t remember the designer who I usually liked. I’m much less interested in knick knacks and dust collectors so it’ll be fun to watch and hope to see more simple, peaceful spaces.
I think her name was Laurie?

I loved Trading Spaces. Thanks for the reminder that it is coming back. I always liked the rooms Vern designed. I also thought the hay glued to he walls was the worst, much worse than the flowers but I would not want either.

I was thinking about the old decorating shows today. I'm ready for a change and need inspiration, but cheap, budget friendly and repurposing my old stuff. Would love to see a reboot of some of these.

That was Frank. I HATED all of his designs. Vern's designs were my favorite, and I always wanted to work with Genevieve.

I can't believe this show is coming back. I was OBSESSED in my teen years. Completely obsessed.

Vern was awesome!!!!

I felt bad for the fireplace lady because she truly hated the room and had been pretty clear about that fireplace, but I really liked the final result.

I lived that show! I'll definitely be watching the reboot. I always got a kick out of the crazy designs, as long as they could easily be undone. Stapling crap to walls? Um, no. And there was at least one where the designer painted something that had sentimental value and had been on the "do not touch this" list. That episodes made me feel so bad for the homeowner,s because they played by the rules and got screwed.

I think Amy Wynn is MIA. I would cry up front if Hindi was doing my house. Would kill for Vern though. Carter is very nice to look at.

Thanks for posting this, Amberpi, I have been wondering about Trading Spaces. I remember reading somewhere on the Disboards last year that the show was coming back this year but never did find that old thread. I agree with whoever said that the earlier years were preferable to the more out there later shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!