Trading Spaces

Frankly I'm surprised they are moving forward with the airing with the sexual assault allegations against Carter Oosterhouse. Unless they are just planning on dumping his episodes and only airing Ty Pennington ones?

I liked Trading Spaces and I'll probably watch the reboot, if only to see how gracefully the designers have aged. But you lost me at OG - what does that mean @amberpi?

Loved the show and enjoyed the crazy Hildi shows. Loved Doug & Genevieve. Wasn’t crazy about Franks designs but he seemed like a nice man. I agree with the above poster that it did seem they ran out of ideas at the end. I am not sure I would want them coming to my house to do anything, though.

Frankly I'm surprised they are moving forward with the airing with the sexual assault allegations against Carter Oosterhouse. Unless they are just planning on dumping his episodes and only airing Ty Pennington ones?

Doesn't look like it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ding-spaces-co-stars-defend-article-1.3756253

TLC president Nancy Daniels, meanwhile, said Friday that the network had investigated the claims against Oosterhouse and felt “very comfortable” keeping him on “Trading Spaces.”

I liked Trading Spaces and I'll probably watch the reboot, if only to see how gracefully the designers have aged. But you lost me at OG - what does that mean @amberpi?

It literally means "original gangster" but is now commonly used as a person who has been there since the beginning. My mom uses it all time to describe herself.

It literally means "original gangster" but is now commonly used as a person who has been there since the beginning. My mom uses it all time to describe herself.
No wonder I didn't know what it meant. I'm not half so hip as your mother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter