Trail Ends Buffet...

baileybrad

and Casey, too!
Can someone give me the price of the lunch buffet for adults and kids? Also, are drinks included. Thanks in advance.

If you go to this web site, it will tell you the prices and what is on the menu too:

http://wdwig.com/menu/menu_teb.htm

hope this helps

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 & Kayla-8
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000

Is this an "all-you-can-eat"? I can't believe we didn't try it in Oct. We never made it over there :( We were too busy.

Been there, done that, going back!
Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

Yes, this is an all-you-can-eat buffet. We were very pleased with selection and quality of the food. The CMs are very friendly!

My parents love it and feel it's one of the best values in the park. They make sure to hit it on one of their 'travel' the resort days.

3 days and counting!

Jody ºOº
AS Sports January 2001
DL September 2000
AS Sports February 2000
ASM February 1999
DL September 1998

Just wanted to offer another thumbs up for the Trails End Buffet. My family ate there twice in January - both times dinner - and my husband and I agree that we will definitely return on other trips. The best value on WDW property!

I've been to Ft. Wilderness 3 times and always enjoyed the meals at Trails End.
Two years ago we flew in to Orlando for a quick three day stay at the Coronado Springs Resort at WDW. After two days of somewhat less than great meals, I said "I know where the food is good". We used our rental car and went to the office at FW. We took the bus to Pioneer Hall, ate at Trails End, and sat outside in the rocking chairs relaxing after our meal. That was the best meal of our vacation.

Saw the menu, but seems short on the ubiquitous mac & cheese, chix nuggets, pb&j that my kids tend to eat. Is that stuff also available?

Unless I don't know of a menu, I think that everyone eats off the buffet. My 3 year old son found plenty to eat - mac and cheese, pizza, fried chicken, roast beef, jello, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter