Trailer in tent site?

FLkid

Mouseketeer
Hello All!

Last October when we went to FW we stayed in a tent loop (2..something) and noticed one tent site with a travel trailer in it (probably 16 footer) , and another tent site with a pop up camper in it.

Is there limitations (other than size) on Having trailers on tent sites? Obviously you have limited hook up options but does Disney have any rules about this?

We’re currently pondering over a cargo trailer camper conversion to get us out of the tent camping life. Probably 16-18ft. We won’t have a bathroom just typical electric so the tent sites would work for our setup. I just wasn’t sure what Disney has to say about it?

Thanks guys!

8 days til our next trip!

I have seen trailer conversions on tent sites in the past. I think you will be fine in in one. Just let them know when you make the reservation.

From WDW site

Tent or Pop-Up Campsite
Room for a pop-up camper or a camper van-type vehicle, and up to 2 tents
Accommodates equipment on a concrete pad up to 10 feet by 25 feet

I agree with let them know what your unit is and see where they place you. Have a wonderful trip.

I hope thats just an estimate, my pop up is 26 feet open.:D

Your popup will fit just fine with room to spare, there is a large area of sand or gravel (depends on which loop you get) behind the concrete pad. We used to have a popup too and had no problems at all.

This is a site in the 1500 loop, but they have since changed the sand to gravel in this loop.

003.JPG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter