Trails End Brunch before MNSSHP?

2DisPrincesses

DIS Veteran
My tentative plan is to go over to Trails End for brunch before going to the Halloween Party next Sunday night. We’ve never been (to Trails End). Thoughts or reviews??

We are planning to do the same before MVMCP in early December! If you end up doing it, please come back and report how it went. :)

Trails end is a solid meal. Good food, simple food at a decent price. I very rarely read anything negative.

There is a cult following for chef to and veg/vegan masterpieces

My tentative plan is to go over to Trails End for brunch before going to the Halloween Party next Sunday night. We’ve never been (to Trails End). Thoughts or reviews??
We had brunch at Trail's End last month and it was very good. We had gone early in the morning but even that early they had both breakfast foods and dinner foods, too.

The best way to get there is to take the boat from Magic Kingdom. The restaurant is a very short walk from the boat dock. There is a really nice children's playground near the shore and horse stables behind the restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter