trails end buffet, chip and dales campfire,

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
electric water pageant, is it possible to do all three in one evening....and if it is, if I park at the entrance to FW and take the bus which one to the buffet and then to the campfire. And most importantly if we walk to the beach to see the pageant, do we need flashlights??? and will there be a bus to take us back to the main entrance when we return?????HELP!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
Oh yes and what time should we arrive for dinner to get these all done......oh my

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
Off site Caribe Royale 97
All Sports 00
HIFS 5/01 :D

Sure you can!!! :)
Have a early dinner, then go over for the campfire singalong, which starts around 7:00pm-movie starts at 8:00. They electric boat parade is around 9:30-9:45.
The marina is well lit up...so you really don't need a flashlight unless you want too.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-8.90
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

Check the time for the campfire before you go. Depending on the time of year, the time changes a little. It is always between 7:00 and 8:00 though. You can take a Chip and Dale bus to the Settlement Depot and go to Trail's End, and then, if you take a chip and Dale bus back and walk trough the 1400 loop you will get right to the campfire, or I think that you can go one more stop to the Meadows Trading post, and walk from there. A Crockett bus will take you back to the settlement quicker than a Chip and Dale when you want to return to the Beach. Make sure you leave enough time for waiting for the bus as they can be as far apart as 15 minutes. The Electric Pagent is between 9:30 and 9:45, and then another Chip and Dale Bus to the parking lot. This sounds confusing, I know, but is really very simple. Have a great time. :D :D

animickeysorcerer3.gif

I will print this out and take it along.....cant wait to go..... :D

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
Off site Caribe Royale 97
All Sports 00
HIFS 5/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter