Trails End for Thanksgiving?

We4mickey

Cast Member
Does anyone know if Trails End does anything special for Thanksgiving Day? Is it the same buffet they usually have? Don't know if we will go out or not that day, but thought I would check.

We ate there last year on Thanksgiving day, they had the usual buffet items, they also had tables set up, with turkey, stuffing, pies, etc.

Thanks, Dis2001ney, for that info cause I was wondering, too. Do you happen to recall if that was lunch time or dinner time--we usually try to eat lunch there cause it's cheaper!

Hey, campingcorgi, we were there for dinner, and I really don't know if they also had the thanksgiving spread at lunch time.

Do you need to have a PS for Trails End? We decided not to make any PS for Thanksgiving because it will be my SIL's first day in the world and she wants to do the commando park thing! (She only has 2 full days at WDW). It would be nice if we could get a few of the traditional fixings - if we wanted to.

Thanks
Amy in PA

No, they don't have PS at trails end. Just give your name at the front door, take a seat on one of the rocking chairs outside, watch the kids play and wait for them to yell your name. (they don't use those flashing pagers) we arrived around 5:30 pm with a group of nine and waited about 30 minutes to get seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter