Transfer between Endless Summer and Sapphire Falls

Cinemaxwell

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I am staying at two different hotels on my trip because I added an extra night and the other hotel wasn't available. What is the quickest and easiest way to get from Endless Summer to Sapphire Falls? Would taking the shuttle to city Walk and then the boat back to Sapphire Falls be best or should I just suck it up and take a Lyft/Uber between the hotels?

We won't have too much baggage.

Thanks for any advice and/or help!

It’s a short ride that will cost peanuts, get a lyft or Uber.

So much easier and convenient.

To go through City Walk means to go through security. That may be a lot of hassle with your baggage. Assuming they even let you on the boats / buses with baggage.

To go through City Walk means to go through security. That may be a lot of hassle with your baggage. Assuming they even let you on the boats / buses with baggage.

Thanks for this. It didn't even occur to me. Very valid point.

Lyft it is!

I don't know if this helps, but I called Endless Summer yesterday, as I just booked for 2/5/20 to 2/8/20. One of the questions I asked was if they would be able to move my bags to another resort while I was at a park, and they said they could transfer both from and to Endless Summer from another resort. So you may be able to just let Loews do it while you are at the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!