Transfering a ? from the trip report board...

lntsmom

<font color=teal>Soarin' is addictive!<br><font co
For those of you whom Buckimion (hope I spelled that right!) kindly refered to a "pooh sized", have you ever been seated in the first or second row of Soarin'?

It seemed odd to me that we rode 4 times and three of the four times were seated in the back row of the section to the far right. The other time we were in the back row of the middle section.

My older DS was hoping to ride in the front row. It wasn't until I got home and started to reflect that I began wondering....are plus sized visitors always directed to the back row?

This is something I'm going to file away for future reference. I'm hoping to do a DisneyWorld trip in October of 2006...and if this is the case, next time we'll be a party of two and a party of one so my older son can sit up front!

My very large husband and my pooh shaped self have sat in all three rows.

things...it's nice to know it really was just coincidence!

I'm a bit on the pooh sized side and have sat in every row and section. If you want the front or middle, just ask and the cms wil direct you there. If you want a specific row (like my fave, B-1), you might have to wait for the next ride, though, if that row is already filled up or doesn't have enough seats left for your group.

I went last November with my friend who is quite large - she wears a size 22. We rode on the first row twice, and as a matter of fact, she had no trouble getting on any ride. She was very worried about it prior to going, but didn't ever have a problem. :flower:

I went last November with my friend who is quite large - she wears a size 22.

Ouch! I'm a bit bigger than that... :rolleyes1 not gonna say how much bigger :rolleyes1 ...and I've been able to ride in the front row.

pooh-sized and I sat in the front row
Advice: tell them, when you are boarding, that you will wait
for the next ride and that you prefer to be seated up front.

I am pooh sized and have been in the front row many times on Soarin'. I have heard that the back row of Star Tours accomodates larger people better than the other rows, but I have been in different rows on that ride and can't tell a difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter