Transferred points

johnkrusinski

Mouseketeer
Hi I transferred points from one of my contracts to the other. Both are AKL but different use years. i thought that I can see them online now but I don’t where should I be able to see them on my dash? Can I now book online with them or still have to call ms. I’ve been hear conflicting things

They may not show up on your dash, but when you confirm the reservation and which contracts you want to draw from, they will appear there among other eligible points for that particular booking.

You can book with them online. You won’t see them anywhere until you go to actually book the trip. Then the temporary contract with the transferred points should show up as a choice to choose.

One thing that I have discovered is you have to make sure your own contract for that membership is chosen first and the one with the transferred points is next.

The system will always check Your own contracts for banked or borrowed points first before pulling transferred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter