Transferring luggage between Disney hotels

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
I'm staying offsite for the night we fly in and then staying at Wilderness Lodge. We're heading to Animal Kingdom on our first Disney day and are wondering if it's possible to go to drop our luggage at bell services at AKL (for transfer to WL). Do we need to have stayed at AKL to do this? I forget what info they ask for when you drop off your bags.

It's just that it's out of the way to go to WL just to drop off our luggage (and since we'd be too early for check-in, our bags would just sit in bell services at WL anyway).

I wanted to stay on-site that first night we added on, but all the value rooms are sold out for Nov 10th!

I'm staying offsite for the night we fly in and then staying at Wilderness Lodge. We're heading to Animal Kingdom on our first Disney day and are wondering if it's possible to go to drop our luggage at bell services at AKL (for transfer to WL). Do we need to have stayed at AKL to do this? I forget what info they ask for when you drop off your bags.

It's just that it's out of the way to go to WL just to drop off our luggage (and since we'd be too early for check-in, our bags would just sit in bell services at WL anyway).

I wanted to stay on-site that first night we added on, but all the value rooms are sold out for Nov 10th!

I highly doubt that they would do that. It's best to just take your luggage straight to WL. Your room may not be ready, but you can check-in as early as 6:30 am. Otherwise, keep it secured in the trunk of your rental car.

Since you are technically not a guest of AKL, no you can't drop your bags off and have bell services deliver them to WL. As the PP said, check into WL and leave your bags with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!