Transfers at end of the trip? (Yellowstone)

vikequeen

DIS Veteran
How do transfers back to the airport work at the end of the trip work? Does everyone go at the same time? Can you book a private transfer? Our itinerary says not to book return flight earlier than noon. There is a flight at 1130. We would really like to get home on that early flight but I don't know if that is even possible. The alternative isn't until 430, and I don't want to be stuck sitting at the airport for several hours. Thank you.

never mind . . I figured it out . . . Sorry for the wasted post but I can't find a way to delete it.

for what it's worth- you would be fine to do the 11:30 am flight. there was a bunch of different transfer times based on the time of people's flights. not to mention ABD gets you there ridiculously early for all flights. we had an 11 am flight for the same reason and had no problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts