Transfers from Disney

margievis

Mouseketeer
Are there transfers available from WDW to port Everglades, or only port Canaveral? If so, can you tell me about the process?

No. It's about a 3.5 hour drive from Orlando to Port Everglades. Your best option is a rental car, though train, bus or flying might also work out depending on timing and cost.

I'm pretty sure DCL does offer transfers to Port Everglades from at least one hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Hopefully someone else can share about that.

No. It's about a 3.5 hour drive from Orlando to Port Everglades. Your best option is a rental car, though train, bus or flying might also work out depending on timing and cost.

I'm pretty sure DCL does offer transfers to Port Everglades from at least one hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Hopefully someone else can share about that.
Ok thanks!

These are the Partner hotels..

B Ocean Resort, Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter