Transfers from MCO to WDW

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Who is the best car service to use from MCO to WDW. We will probably use ME for our return trip to the airport , but we arrive late in Orlando and I think if we use ME it would be in the wee hours before we would ever get to WDW on arrival night. I have never utilized a car service and was just wondering who everyone recommends. Just two adults and too much luggage.

I can't give advice but I'm considering using Uber or Lyft since our flight also gets in late and we will have to pick up our luggage at baggage claim before going to Magical Express. As you mentioned, it would be quicker to use a different transportation method.

Our landing at 12+am once didn't involve a too long wait for or on the bus. Yes we were third of four stops but that was ok. Woke the bell services guy, checked in, and he walked us to our room. We were in bed by 2 which wouldn't be that much different than getting there slightly earlier and chatting before sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter