Transitions from Spiral Travel Booklet to New Luggage Tag Mailer

I don't mind that they took these away, I just wish that they would lower prices to reflect these changes. I'm extremely excited for my December cruise, but it really sucks that so many changes (which I have mostly considered downgrades) have happened since booking last year.

What is the purpose of those booklets? I’ve brought them along but don’t think I ended up needing them... we leave Saturday for a week in Rome before our med cruise and I’d rather not pack them unless I need to for some reason?

They started out pretty simple (top center photo)Then got fancy with lots of stuff ( bottom left) then went to the spiral (bottom right)

Oh wow! I remember all of these. I remember the first one - the video on board the bus walked you through the instructions about how to fill out the paperwork. And I'd totally forgotten about the middle one. I've used a trip app for years so haven't travelled with them since the first one or two. I always printed out my own version since I might make changes after it was sent so I could never guarantee complete accuracy with it anyway. It's about time they stopped sending more paper I don't need. I agree that it's exciting to see that your trip is coming up but I'd be just as happy with an e-mail or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter