transport from airport

fiona167

Earning My Ears
i have booked my holiday for the 14 jan 2007 i have booked my flights and hotel seperate but am now worried about transfers . my flight arrives at 18:10 dose this give me enough time to get the shuttle bus or train :Pinkbounc

You have plenty of time. Look on VEA (search in google) . There latest shuttle departs at 2200 hrs, depending on what day you arrive tho. I had this whole worry last time I went. Its pretty good value, and alot less hassle compared to the train. The more expensive option is a Cab. :thumbsup2

Hi fiona167 and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

You'll be fine. Have a look at the Useful Info thread at the top as there are a number of links regarding transport :)

Hi
We are going on the 14th of Jan too. Where are you flying from and where are you staying?
We have been looking at transfers, don't worry there are loads of ways to get from the airport to DLRP.
We were originally thinking of a private shuttle service but DH doesn't fancy it now (as there will be 8 of us in total and he is worried we'd all be cramped) so now we are aiming for the VEA and coming back on the TGV.
Have you checked out the VEA and TGV web sites?, I don't know the links but you will find them on the useful info thread.
Have a great time and maybe we'll bump into each other
(You can't miss me, I'll be the mad 40 year old woman bouncing about like Tigger ):mickeyjum

Pam

mickey66 said:
Hi
We are going on the 14th of Jan too. Where are you flying from and where are you staying?
We have been looking at transfers, don't worry there are loads of ways to get from the airport to DLRP.
We were originally thinking of a private shuttle service but DH doesn't fancy it now (as there will be 8 of us in total and he is worried we'd all be cramped) so now we are aiming for the VEA and coming back on the TGV.
Have you checked out the VEA and TGV web sites?, I don't know the links but you will find them on the useful info thread.
Have a great time and maybe we'll bump into each other
(You can't miss me, I'll be the mad 40 year old woman bouncing about like Tigger ):mickeyjum

Pam

i am flying from Belfast Intertional Airport i live in Northern Ireland.

When i rang Disney to get a quote they couldn't give me one because Air France do not fly from N. Ireland

I booked my tickets with Easy jet and the rest with disney. i am staying for a week and it only cost me £803 and some odd pence great value

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter