Transportation and PS Help

SilentAngel

Once Upon a Dream
I've got one of the two park passes I need (thank you HiltonHonors points!) and I'm narrowing down my hotel choices to one of the Good Neighbor hotels across the street, but I'm stumped about transportation.

For those of you who have travelled to DL before...
1) Which airport is the best airport to fly in to?
2) What is the best and most cost effective way to get to DL from that airport?
3) If I don't rent a car from the airport, are their agencies near DL where I can rent a car and go see the other sites in the area?

On to priority seating...
How far out do I need or am I allowed to make PS reservations for full-service restaurants in the parks?

I noticed that there is a character breakfast with Royalty at the Plaza Inn. Is PS required or suggested? Is this a good breakfast to attend?

Thanks.

Orange County / John Wayne (Airport code: SNA) is the closest airport served by a number of carriers, but you're most likely to find a cheaper flight into LAX.

Super Shuttle serves both airports for ground transportation. Not always the most efficient, but reliable and cost effective. Super Shuttle is about $15 each way per person from LAX, about $12 each from SNA. For groups of 6 or more, you may actually want to look into a limo. Some start at around $125 rt.

Frankly, I'm not disturbed by driving LA freeways and renting a car for the week (I've got a fullsize from Budget at LAX for under $170/week in June.) may be better yet.

Most major car rental companies have locations in the Disneyland area. I know National, Thrifty and Budget are one mile or less from the parks. (Thrifty is probably the closest with National not too much further.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter