*Transportation Options from Airport

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
What are the various options for traveling to Disneyland from a hotel near the airport? Will you please include costs of the options, if you have a guess? Thanks ever so much!!!!!!!!

Which airport, LAX? I think some of the shuttles around LA will take you to the DL area hotels. I have no idea how much it would cost. You might find it cheaper or even necessary to go back to the airport to catch a shuttle or the Airporter bus to DL area hotels. Cabs are also an option, but are probably pretty pricey from LAX; not so bad from Orange County. Rental cars from LAX are pretty competitive and might be worth your while if you are moving around a bit. However, depending upon where you are staying at DL, you need to factor in the daily parking charges that some hotels charge.

Supershuttle and Prime Time Shuttle are the 2 main shuttle companies. Try their web sites for more info and quotes.

Thanks, Mary Jo, for the link. I looked at it before posting my question, but realize that my question was not specific!! :sad2:

I am going to a convention at the beginning of July. My 23-year-old daughter is flying in to join me, and will probably go to Disneyland one day without me. We are staying at the Westin at LAX. She won't have access to my rental car (she's under 25...), and so I wondered if there were a public bus she could ride.... I did see on the transportation link that a mention is made of a light rail - does it go from the airport to somewhere near Disneyland? If so, does anyone know of the cost?

Thanks so much, all, for your patience, and any information!

Sorry to bump, but I was hoping someone might know if there is a bus my daughter can take to Disneyland from the airport area... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter