• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation ? Sorry so long!

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
Does anyone know how we can get from FW to AK for an 8:10 a.m. breakfast. We have a Donald's Breakfastasaurus PS on Dec. 4th. I'm assuming that the park won't open until 9 a.m. in Dec. I have read about a special breakfast bus on other threads, but we have been to FW 3 times this year and are always told there is no such thing. Once we had an early PS at Boma. I called twice before we left home and spoke directly to transportation. They told me to call the night before the PS to make arrangements. I called and was told to call the next morning at 7 a.m. Again, I called at 7 a.m. They still didn't come. Needless to say, by the time we waited on the regular bus, we were very late but got in anyway. Our last breakfast, we had an early PS at Epcot. I again inquired at FW upon arrival about transportation. I was told there was no special bus, but if they had both baggage handlers show up for work that morning, maybe one of them could take us over. I ended up asking at Epcot GS, and after speaking to 2 different people, I finally found out how to get there.
We have an RV and don't like to take an extra vehicle. I think the transportation is great, except for the early PS issue. Can you please help us with your suggestions?. The run-around you get at FW GS is very frustating. Why does it seems that all the resorts except FW have this special transportation? :mad: Thanks for the help! :D

With an 8:10 ressie, you have plenty of time to get to the TTC from FW and then get a bus to AK. I am assuming that your best bet would be to wait at the bus stop by the front desk/check-in, rather than down by Pioneer Hall. Either way, if you are there waiting by 7, I see no problem.

Last summer we ate very early also & never had a problem getting there on time. Just get out there & catch the first bus & voila`! It's also nice cuz the buses are crowded yet either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter