Transportation to John Wayne

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
Hi - my daughter and I will be staying at Park Vue Inn for a night or two and will need transportation back to John Wayne when we fly out. What would you recommend back to the airport? Uber?

Thanks!

Uber/Lyft or Taxi. Its not far and the price won't be bad.

We normally recommend Uber or Lyft to our guests as well. To give you an idea of how must the cost might be, a taxi will be about $45-$50 one way.

HTH,
Kriss :tink:

Another vote for Uber or Lyft. Lately I've been using Lyft more, but both have been fine in the past.

We use Lyft. No idea if Uber does the same thing, but Lyft consistently sends us discounts for keeping our 5-star rating. Hint: To keep a 5-star rating, just don't be a jerk :) I only use it maybe 6 times a year, and have only paid full price once. Of course, you get a great discount on your first ride, too. I read somewhere that Lyft has stronger background checks and standards compared to Uber, but no idea if it's true. Oh, and if you ever fly JetBlue, you get air miles for your JetBlue usage :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter