Transportation to Pioneer Hall?

simonmunro

DIS Veteran
Is the fastest/simplest way to Pioneer Hall HDD to go to MK and take a boat from there to the beach at FW? This is how we've gone for many years but lately I've read people saying they took a bus to DTD then another to FW or taken a cab???

I think the boat is the fastest, but you may have a problem depending on what time in the evening the MK closes. You may have to take a bus back to your resort AFTER the HDD.

It depends on where you are coming from, and at what time.

If you're at Swan/Dolphin/Yacht/Beach/Boardwalk, or even Coronado or Caribbean... head over to the Studios, and catch the FW bus from there. The Studios bus drops you off right at the Settlement Depot, which is where Pioneer Hall is.

If you take a MK bus, and you're the only ones on board, the driver can sometimes drop you off at Settlement Depot.

To get back to your resort... it's a bit more complicated. Chances are most of the parks will be closing down. If the Studios is still open, or the MK, you can reverse your routes that way. Otherwise you'd have to connect at Downtown Disney. DTD does put up extra floater busses for the HDD exit.

Thanks so much for all your advice. I didn't know that about the Studio's bus dropping off near pioneer hall! My only experiences on FW busses was being on the wrong one and looking for the transfer! We will go to the Studios

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter