Transportation to the park

cling

Earning My Ears
My wife is taking our two daughters to DL at the end of Feb. along with her mother and sister. They are planning on doing an air bnb instead of a good neighbor hotel and not renting a car. We are used to staying on WDW property, so this is new to her.
What other forms of transportation are there in Anaheim? Bus? Uber? Any suggestions will help.

Try asking this in the trip planning forum: Disneyland (California). You'll get lots of good suggestions and advice there. Also, be aware that the city of Anaheim is cracking down on STR, including AirBnB, within the city limits. The deadline was supposed to be February of this year, but there have been hardship extensions. Make sure your wife checks the fine print to be certain she doesn't get ripped off in any way.

This thread will give your wife lots of good information for her trip: A DLR Guide for WDW Vets.

This thread may help, too: www.disboards.com/threads/choosing-the-right-hotel-for-you.3656512/.

There's nothing faster than a cab and by the time I finally get off my plane, all I want is to head straight to the parks! So no waiting for us, just a $36~$44 cab fair (f/John Wayne) and I'm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!