Transportation to US/IoA

View attachment 711194Sorry for the dumb question! Does this definitely mean no additional tipping is required? I don't want to be the only person that doesn't tip. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
Of course you can tip additionally. If the service was really good or exemplary, I’d make sure of it. The included tip is taxed as it is and most certainly figured into their salary, which is most likely poor.

Of course you can tip additionally. If the service was really good or exemplary, I’d make sure of it. The included tip is taxed as it is and most certainly figured into their salary, which is most likely poor.
Thank you for the quick reply.

Just called Mears to ask about transportation between Disney Hotels & Universal theme parks. They no longer offer a shuttle service between the two. Only option is a taxi which she said runs $36-41. According to their website you can book towncar/limo services which start at about $57 each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts