Transportation to US/IoA

Can we please keep all Uber questions/responses over on the Uber thread? It will be more helpful there since many are looking for similar answers there. Thanks!!!
Hi, can you provide a link to the Uber thread? I can't seem to find it, even if I do a search. Thanks again. :)

Hi, can you provide a link to the Uber thread? I can't seem to find it, even if I do a search. Thanks again. :)
This is the main thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/everthing-you-wanted-to-know-about-uber-lyft-at-wdw.3443634/

There have also been several short threads, which you can find by typing Uber in the search box at the top right of the forum and checking the Titles Only and This Forum Only boxes.

It's OK to start a new topic if you really can't find an existing one that you think fits your post, but you are in the thread about transportation to Universal, and your post was about transportation within WDW.

This is the main thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/everthing-you-wanted-to-know-about-uber-lyft-at-wdw.3443634/

There have also been several short threads, which you can find by typing Uber in the search box at the top right of the forum and checking the Titles Only and This Forum Only boxes.

It's OK to start a new topic if you really can't find an existing one that you think fits your post, but you are in the thread about transportation to Universal, and your post was about transportation within WDW.
I understand! Even though I'm at "veteran" status now, I'm still a newbie in a lot of areas! Thank you so much! :)

I'm not sure but I think the poster was requesting information about transfers between Cabana Bay Beach Resort (CBBR) (Universal) and All Star Sports (WDW). That would put her in the right thread for a question about transfers between the two.
I could be wrong though.
Thanks for the link, I didn't know there was one so I'm going to go check it out.

I'm not sure but I think the poster was requesting information about transfers between Cabana Bay Beach Resort (CBBR) (Universal) and All Star Sports (WDW). That would put her in the right thread for a question about transfers between the two.
I could be wrong though.
Thanks for the link, I didn't know there was one so I'm going to go check it out.
Oh, sorry! I thought it was Disney's Caribbean Beach; the extra "B" didn't register.

Highly recommend lyft. It is about $18 fro the epcot deluxe resorts to Universal and they give you a $20 ride credit for first use!

Help! I just got Advantage Rental Car via Priceline Express Deal (and it wasn't even listed as a choice) now am stressed! Is it truly a horror story?

Help! I just got Advantage Rental Car via Priceline Express Deal (and it wasn't even listed as a choice) now am stressed! Is it truly a horror story?
I'm not sure what the issue is???

Lyft/ Uber codes .. how do they work? So I never used lyft so I downloaded the app but I haven’t even open it yet. I heard people talking about lyft codes and some save a good amount of money on them. Can I use the code now or do I need to wait until the day of

I'm having a LOT of trouble using the Mears website to book a RT for Beach Club to Universal- anyone have any tips to help me out? When I try, the only options are luxury, and if I click shuttle, the only option is to leave from the airport.

I'm having a LOT of trouble using the Mears website to book a RT for Beach Club to Universal- anyone have any tips to help me out? When I try, the only options are luxury, and if I click shuttle, the only option is to leave from the airport.
I always had an issue doing it as well. If you want to get transportation along with park passes, the DIS has a thing that includes both...at least they did. If you go to the top of the DIS page, click on Universal, then go to Discounts, you should see an option for transportation via Mears in conjunction with park passes.
Or, just use Uber...it's about $15 each way, in a car that should fit up to four. When I go, I now use Uber, and have them drop me at the Hard Rock Hotel...it's so much easier to get to the parks from there. Then, I use Uber to get back to my Disney resort, from HRH, at the end of the day.

I believe I've read that Mears does not do online reservations for shared shuttles other than those to/from the airport. They need to be arranged over the phone.

We used to go to US/IOA all the time. We ALWAYS rented a car from HERTZ at the airport. We have gotten small cars for about $15-$20. When we arrive at the HRH for check in we return the car to the Hertz counter there. It has ALWAYS been the cheapest route to get us from MCO to HRH. We did the same thing going from HRH to MNSSHP. We rented a car, and since we are AAA members we had the AAA parking pass and then we would return the car to the Hertz counter when we got back.

We used to go to US/IOA all the time. We ALWAYS rented a car from HERTZ at the airport. We have gotten small cars for about $15-$20. When we arrive at the HRH for check in we return the car to the Hertz counter there. It has ALWAYS been the cheapest route to get us from MCO to HRH. We did the same thing going from HRH to MNSSHP. We rented a car, and since we are AAA members we had the AAA parking pass and then we would return the car to the Hertz counter when we got back.

What is the AAA parking pass? I've never heard of it.

Does anyone have any recommendations/experiences with how to get from MCO to a Universal resort specifically for a solo female traveler?

TYIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts