Transportation?

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
I am no longer able to view the correct format for the transportation link. Previously I have had no problems and all other links on the forums are working fine. Is there a problem with this link currently or is there something wrong on my end?

I am no longer able to view the correct format for the transportation link. Previously I have had no problems and all other links on the forums are working fine. Is there a problem with this link currently or is there something wrong on my end?
I'm having no problem seeing the Transporation site OK.

I'm having no problem seeing the Transporation site OK.
Thank you for letting me know that. It’s weird, the page pops up but all messages print up and down instead of left to right so it is impossible to read. The page also is condensed. I figured out, if I click on the last person posted, before clicking on the transportation forum link it will bring me to to a working page. Not sure what is going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!