Transportation

Was the runDisney bus drop-off this morning the same area where the normal theme park buses go for pick-up and drop-off to Disney resorts?

My wife is trying to figure out so she can take the later bus to the finish line from Saratoga Springs (Congress Park) bus stop (for Sat and Sun).

Thanks in advance!

No, the runDisney buses are like the Disney Springs bus in that they only have one stop and that's at The Springs, over by the Carriage House/Check-in/main pool.

No, the runDisney buses are like the Disney Springs bus in that they only have one stop and that's at The Springs, over by the Carriage House/Check-in/main pool.
Thanks.
What I meant was if they take the regular theme park bus (red line) from Congress Park to Epcot, where is red line bus stop in relation to where the runDisney buses drop-off at Epcot. I’m assuming it’s pretty close?

@knhellesky Sorry, slightly confused now regarding the question. Are you looking at trying to take one of the theme park buses from Congress Park to EPCOT to get there for the start of the race? If that is the case, none of the park buses are running at that time, even HS.

Was the runDisney bus drop-off this morning the same area where the normal theme park buses go for pick-up and drop-off to Disney resorts?

My wife is trying to figure out so she can take the later bus to the finish line from Saratoga Springs (Congress Park) bus stop (for Sat and Sun).

Thanks in advance!

The resort and RunDisney buses drop off in completely different parts of the Epcot parking lot. Your wife can take either bus and get to the finish line. It’s a longer walk from the resort bus drop off, though, and she’ll have to figure out how to get there herself, as there’s not typically signage from Epcot out to the finish line.

@knhellesky Sorry, slightly confused now regarding the question. Are you looking at trying to take one of the theme park buses from Congress Park to EPCOT to get there for the start of the race? If that is the case, none of the park buses are running at that time, even HS.

no worries. I should have been more specific. My wife (spectator) don’t want to get to the start line that early and wait 4+ hours while I run. She wants to go at a later time.

The resort and RunDisney buses drop off in completely different parts of the Epcot parking lot. Your wife can take either bus and get to the finish line. It’s a longer walk from the resort bus drop off, though, and she’ll have to figure out how to get there herself, as there’s not typically signage from Epcot out to the finish line.

Thank you! We’ll look at the maps again figure out the path.

no worries. I should have been more specific. My wife (spectator) don’t want to get to the start line that early and wait 4+ hours while I run. She wants to go at a later time.

Thank you! We’ll look at the maps again figure out the path.

The RunDisney buses start running to the finish line around 6:30, so she could probably catch one of them with no problems and be dropped off right in the race staging area, too.

The RunDisney buses start running to the finish line around 6:30, so she could probably catch one of them with no problems and be dropped off right in the race staging area, too.

thanks. We’ve been a little confused on the bus schedule posted on the event guide. So I really appreciate all the assist.

So...I'm assuming that spectators coming late can use the bus that picks up runners from the "Finish Line to Host Resorts" back to Epcot? Apologies for all the questions :o

So...I'm assuming that spectators coming late can use the bus that picks up runners from the "Finish Line to Host Resorts" back to Epcot? Apologies for all the questions :o

View attachment 464008

Yes, I can confirm that.

Last year, the bus dropped off passengers at a separate security bag check location - not the runner pickup location. But, yes, take the bus from the resort (there will be a runDisney placard) to the Epcot lot.

I would certainly think so. The buses run a closed loop, so they’re going back to the same place each time.

got it

Yes, I can confirm that.

Last year, the bus dropped off passengers at a separate security bag check location - not the runner pickup location. But, yes, take the bus from the resort (there will be a runDisney placard) to the Epcot lot.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!