Trattoria Al Forno (Bon Voyage Breakfast) Question?

BigShot2421

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I was just browsing the menu for the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno on the Disney website.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/boardwalk/trattoria-al-forno/menus/

I know the all inclusive experience says that it is $34 Adults / $20 Kids on most websites.
I see however a couple childrens menu items are $8.00 for the meals much like any other table service restaurant.

Has anyone been there recently to confirm? My Daughter is 3 and doesn't each much at all. Of course I was expecting to pay the $20 for the experience as she loves Rapunzel but now I am seeing the $8.00 Kids meal items.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks

That's probably a mistake on the website. They aren't 100% accurate. You are correct, you pay for the experience, not just the food.

This is the first I'm hearing of this!!! We are staying at the BWV so I wanted a close place for breakfast on checkout day so I booked Cape May but am now thinking about this. What characters do you get? Rapunzel and????

When we were there it was Rapunzel and Flynn rider as well as Ariel and Eric. We were there in the opening weeks of the experience. By the way, "Sunday Sauce" is tomato based sauce. We had no clue what it was and there was no description on the menu at the time. We thought it might be like a biscuit gravy since it was a breakfast dish. Hopefully the staff or menu now clarifies what "Sunday sauce" is, if it's still a term they use.

Even with opening glitches, it was a great experience. We enjoyed the princes, especially Flynn Rider. He was affably roguish in a fun, charming way. We were a party of two adults and had a good time. (If you have a weakness for glowy drink straws, they offered those at an extra cost. Glow-Pascal!) Hope you enjoy!

OMG!!!! Have to change!!! Have to change! Want this sooooo bad! I don't even care if the food is good or not!!! Thank you!

It's a terrific experience. Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, Ariel, and Prince Eric. They don't move around together but do interact occasionally.

We got a very rare double prince photo when Flynn Ryder photo bombed our picture with Prince Eric. Princes are so hard to find at WDW while the Princesses are ubiquitous.

The food is also excellent and you will have a hard time finishing it all. We took some back to the room when we were done. And the staff did tell us what Sunday Sauce, as well as answered any other questions we may have had.

Sunday Gravy/Sunday Sauce is another name for an Italian tomato sauce, usually for pasta. Mama/Grandma cooks it all day Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!