trattoria al forno

Has anyone been to trattoria al forno and walked over to Hollywood studios for park opening/bg?

I haven't been to the Trattoria al Forno Restaurant yet, but I might try it next time.

I use a wheelchair and I love using the sidewalk between the BWV and DHS.

The concrete sidewalk is very wide, quiet, peaceful, well lighted next to the lake.

Map by Robo below.

A few photos from two years ago during DHS bus construction to BWV.

Last edited:

I love the walk inbetween HS and Epcot through the boardwalk.

Eating at Trattoria next week for first time

We had breakfast there this morning and thought it was excellent!

Walk is very easy (and there will be many others joining you so it would be hard to get lost - just follow the crowd 😀)

Every year that we stay at BWV, we walk to HS. Very enjoyable walk, even at the end of the day. Well lit and marked.

Enjoyed our breakfast on Thursday morning. Best of both worlds - Epcot access and Skyliner to DHS

Did it in July and stayed at BWV. Trattoria breakfast was really good. The walk from BWV to DHS wasn't bad at all. It's not terribly short, but I remember the walk from the DHS parking lot to the front being pretty long. That was before the Skyliner opened though.

So, DH and I are staying at BLT but I found a 7:35am ADR at Trattoria so we can eat and then walk to HS - I guess my only way to get to the Boardwalk is to take an Uber/Lyst, right???

Strangely breakfast has disappeared from Trattoria Al Forno reservations for the next 60 days... Are they stopping breakfast service or is MDE being "special"? The reservation I had already hasn't been cancelled. We had went there in August and it was pretty dead, this is one of our favorite places (even without the calzone).

Strangely breakfast has disappeared from Trattoria Al Forno reservations for the next 60 days... Are they stopping breakfast service or is MDE being "special"? The reservation I had already hasn't been cancelled. We had went there in August and it was pretty dead, this is one of our favorite places (even without the calzone).
We have a breakfast reservation on Nov 4. I just checked the WDW dining and there are no breakfast reservations available. I hope they are just booked and not closing. eta...my reservation is still showing on the app.

They are probably booked up. People are trying to use reservations or mobile ordering at Boardwalk to get walking/early access to DHS.

They are probably booked up. People are trying to use reservations or mobile ordering at Boardwalk to get walking/early access to DHS.
Good point for early reservations but the last reservation for breakfast is 11am and it's not available. They are not open for lunch. Guess we will wait and see.

Good point for early reservations but the last reservation for breakfast is 11am and it's not available. They are not open for lunch. Guess we will wait and see.

Maybe the word is out on how good it is. Also, if you want TS breakfast before going to Epcot, it's the only choice. We really enjoyed it. We just bought DVC at BWV, so I am looking forward to eating there again multiple times in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter